Cryogenic Liquid Tanks
Universal tanks are engineered for maximum flexibility and minimum cost. The new design makes installation a process saving time and resources. Our optimized piping design makes operating and maintaining a tank very easier. Readily accessible valves and controls provide ample clearance, facilitate operation and simplify maintenance procedures. Wider space and superior performance meet the flow requirements of a complete range of gas and liquid applications.
Vacuum insulated cryogenic storage tanks have the following features:
- Simple tube structure.
- No need to replace the insulation material regularly.
- Excellent insulation and low static evaporation.
- Tank interlayer passes strict leakage test by helium gas spectrometer with a leak rate of less than 1 x 10 ?¹º pa-l/s.
- Convenient system operation and small area requirement.
Vacuum powder insulation cryogenic tanks are used to supply liquefied oxygen, nitrogen, argon and other liquefied gases.
- low area requirement.
- Simple operating convenience.
- Machinery medical treatment
- Many more
Contact- International Sales Team
Okhla Industrial Area , New Delhi INDIA-110020
(PLEASE SEND US EMAIL FOR FURTHER DETAILS)
Phone : +(91)-(124)-4386250
Mobile : +(91)-9810626301, +(91)-9818255334
Fax : +(91)-(124)-4386234
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com